The time of year has once again arrived for the Mobile Ecosystem Forum (MEF) to hold their annual conference. We wait with baited breath to see all the exciting things this conference will unleash on the industry, occurring from 29 October – 2 November 2018 at the JW Marriott Live in Los Angeles.
It is with this post that we thought we should increase that excitement by enlightening you regarding who will be the speakers at this conference. However, before we get into the nitty gritty let’s first get some background.
MEF focuses on empowering agile, assured, and orchestrated communications services for the digital economy.
Emerging “MEF 3.0” services provide an on-demand experience with user- and application-directed control over network resources and service capabilities. They are delivered across a global ecosystem of automated networks powered by LSO, SDN, and NFV.
Attendees have consistently rated MEF’s global events among the best in the industry. This must-attend event sees 1,000+ attendees from 275+ companies and 35+ countries.
MEF18 boasts that they uniquely empower industry stakeholders with high-quality content, extraordinary peer-to-peer networking opportunities, and valuable insight into cutting-edge services and technologies. Have a look at the official MEF18 event video for more info:
The All-Star Speaker Line-up:
On the 10 of September 2018, MEF an impressive list of world class of more than 110 services and technology speakers for this event. Here is look at the speakers to expect so far:
Service & Interconnection Providers
- Marc Halbfinger, CEO, PCCW Global
- Eric Cevis, President, Verizon Partner Solutions
- Kyle Malady, Chief Network Operations Officer & Acting CTO, Verizon
- Aamir Hussain, Executive VP & CTO, CenturyLink
- Brian Lillie, Chief Product Officer, Equinix
- Michael Strople, President Allstream, Managing Director – Canada, Zayo Group
- Kevin O’Toole, SVP, Product Management, Comcast Business
- Shawn Hakl, SVP Business Products, Verizon
- Jean-Claude Geha, SVP of International Services & Technology, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Stefan Schnitter, SVP Infrastructure, Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net
- Josh Goodell, VP of Intelligent Edge, AT&T Business
- Satya Parimi, Group VP, Data Products, Spectrum Enterprise
- Franck Morales, VP of Marketing Connectivity Services, Orange Business Services
- John Paul Hemingway, CEO SES Networks
- Mirko Voltolini, Head of Network on Demand, Colt Technology Services
- Jeff Lewis, VP of Product Management, Comcast Business
- Adam Saenger, VP of Product Management, CenturyLink
- Divesh Gupta, VP Technology and Sales Operations, PCCW Global
- Luigi Migliaccio, VP Voice, Data & Messaging, International Delivery Unit, Deutsche Telekom
- David Hughes, VP of Engineering, PCCW Global
- Bart Oskam, CTO, Eurofiber
- Shahar Steiff, AVP New Technology, PCCW Global
- Andy Mayer, PMTS, Network Cloud and Infrastructure, AT&T Labs
- Daniele Mancuso, Director of Innovation & Engineering, TI Sparkle
- Brendan Gunn, Director of Product Marketing, Verizon Partner Solutions
- John Isch, Director of Network & Voice NAM, Orange Business Services
- Oleg Berzin, Senior Director of Technology Innovation, Equinix
- Jack Pugaczewski, Distinguished Architect, CenturyLink
- Ralph Santitoro, Head of SDN/NFV/SD-WAN Services, Fujitsu Network Communications
- Bill Martin, CIO, AEG (ownership in Staples Center, LA Lakers, LA Kings)
- Gert Vanderstraeten, Principal Enterprise Architect, IT Infrastructure Services, Microsoft
- Michael Martin, Networking & Security Architect, McKinsey
Technology Solutions Vendors
- Kevin Sheehan, CTO of the Americas, Ciena
- Patrick Ostiguy, President & CEO, Accedian
- Dave Stehlin, General Manager, Lifecycle Service Assurance, Spirent
- Steve Vogelsang, CTO, IP & Optical Networks, Nokia
- Hayim Porat, CTO, ECI
- Steve Marsh, CTO North America, Intraway
Looking For More Information on MEF18?
Regarding this event, check out the MEF18 agenda and speaker line-up which is accessible via the official MEF18 event site.
Reach Your Clients with the Most Secure Mobile Messaging Services in Africa
If looking for communication solutions to reach your audience, why not contact us here, and we can devise the perfect communications strategy for your business!