Join EO Cape Town & the iTouch team for their networking event of the year at the Century City Conference Centre. Meet new members, reconnect with EO'ers you have not seen in a while and network around your latest business developments all done in in aid of the Rohan Bloom Foundation.
- Date: 29 June 2017
- Venue: Century City Conference Centre
- Time: 19:00 - 20:30
- Event Info: EO events
- Order tickets: Quick ticket
Join us for an Inspirational talk
The iron cowboy is the story of James Lawrences' crazy idea of completing 50 iron-mans, in 50 days, in 50 states. His idea was scoffed by many who told him that it was not possible to achieve. His doctors, friends and sponsors advised him against it.
This is not a story exclusive to triathletes and endurance athletes. The story shows the strength that we all have stored deep inside of us and how it can be summoned to achieve the impossible. It has relevance to anyone who wants to achieve more in their life.
Cape Town Division
For more on initiatives run by the Cape Town division of EO, check out their site
Official Twitter Account
Get the latest updates from EO Cape Town by following them on Twitter
About the Entrepreneurs Organisation
The Entrepreneurs' Organization (EO) is a Global business network of 12,000+ leading entrepreneurs in 163 chapters and 52 countries. Founded in 1987 by a group of young entrepreneurs, EO enables business owners to learn from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life.
We educate, we transform, we inspire and we offer invaluable resources in the form of global events, leadership-development programs, an online entrepreneur forum and executive education opportunities, among other offerings designed for personal and professional growth.
The timeline of the Entrepreneurs Organisation
- The Forum program begins to more closely resemble its current state, with Moderator-training programs and higher-level experience-sharing being offered
- Pilot Mentorship programs begin, reconfirming the YEO [:registered:] /WEO [:registered:] commitment to peer-to-peer learning
- EO is formally established as an umbrella organization to house YEO [:registered:] and WEO [:registered:] under one single brand
- WEO [:registered:] chapters begin to solidify their identity with the EO brand
- The new brand is officially launched at the Global Leadership Conference (GLC), with EO eventually becoming the standard brand of the organization
- The EO Accelerator program begins, with support from Mercedes-Benz Financial
- EO introduces Octane, a quarterly magazine designed to educate and inspire its members through member-written stories
- EO begins to assume control of the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) from St. Louis University
- EO's first Global Leadership Summit is held in Canada
- EO Injected launches, with its EO Insignia and EO Quantum Leap programs focused on providing additional resources to tenured and high-revenue members
- EO24 is held for the first time as a truly global learning initiative, with live-streaming events and knowledge-sharing from 60 chapters in 17 time zones
- The Global Entrepreneur Indicator is launched, creating a quarterly tracking mechanism for the economic outlook of entrepreneurs worldwide
For the complete timeline click here
For more information and on entrepreneur organization , feel free to contact us here.