Tell Someone About Us
Share the news
Why Use USSD?
- You can reach all your customers regardless of mobile phone type or network provider, instantly, and interact with them in real-time
- USSD is useful for easy reference to small or great amounts of information
- USSD access to information can be password protected
- USSD facilitates gamefication / client education
How USSD Works
The USSD information text is a service that can be made available on any mobile
device that houses a sim card. USSD is great ways to allow all customers to receive messaging
while also able respond in real time.
With 85% of the South African market is pre-paid, and likely to have been exposed to
or used the 'Please call me' function or checked their airtime balance. Users may not
know this but they’re familiar with the simplicity and inexpensiveness of USSD. Which can
be used in a variety of creative ways.
- Can be set-up quickly
- Can be updated frequently and inexpensively
- Can be saved by the customer on their phone and referred to frequently and inexpensively
What Does It Cost?
USSD only allows text communication and necessitates typing a string for access, it is inexpensive
to set-up, host and simple for clients to access
Recommended Solution For
- Providing information in menu and education forms, about new products and services
- Checking account balances and credit availability
- Buying airtime and downloading vouchers